Dear Readers, Greetings!
There could be millions of awards around the world. They are given internationally, nationally, and locally. But why do we all feel that they don’t exist?
Unlike the news of war, violence, disagreement, feuds, and man-made disasters as well as natural calamities that appears constantly on our televisions, we don’t hear about these awards. We think more bad things exist than good things. This is wrong.
Here’s why we at Society Today want to take a different slant. We want to have a positive outlook on the world. We want to see that human beings are good beings. We know that without the existence of humans, this planet, the Mother Earth, is as arid and void as the Universe out there could be.
The world is full of awards. You will be amazed how many of them there are. Nobel Prizes, Oscars, and the Man Booker Prize to name just a few. Each country around the world has their own outstanding awards and accolades. Don’t you feel good to know about them? Doesn’t your heart feel warmer when you learn about award winners? Yes. You do feel great. You find yourself, for just one second, realising that there are good humans out there.
With a simple wish to do good, be good and motivate good, we have decided to bestow awards on some incredible people who live amongst us in society today. People who should be honoured or recognised for the work they do in their lives.
Just like the new life of a child brings pleasure to a family, another set of awards will be a simple pleasure for all. The new awards will recognise the good work people do, and make winners feel appreciated and cared for.
In this simple, holistic aim of ours, we would like to receive your input and recommendations. Please respond to these questions and help us make this a worthwhile endeavour.
- Full details of the collective feedback will be available from January 2022.
- The announcement of the committee of judges and the rightful sponsor or co-partner will also be published in January 2022.
- The official nominations, recommendations and application of the Award will be also made public in January 2022.
Selection Process for the Award Committee:
- Three internationally famous personalities/professors to approve the nominee.
- The minimum required recommendations is 50. An internal lottery process will then pick the awardee.
- The selected awardee will be notified two months in advance.
- The award will be presented to the awardee in a formal event organised jointly by the Society Today Magazine, committee of judges and the award’s sponsor.
- The award will be handed o the awardee by a highly prolific personlity of society, representing all qualifications.
- The award amount will only be disclosed at the time of felicitation of the event.
- Readers of the society today magazine can head to: insert link here
- Submissions for potential nominees will be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a yea, worldwide.
- Any data submitted to Society Today Magazine will never be disclosed.
- Any final decisions will be made by the commitee of judges.
Thank you very much for your kind co-operation. We look forward in working together soon.
Editor – Society Today Magazine